- Own microservices end-to-end
- Be part of all of a project lifecycle: from a customer’s requirement, through design and implementation, to deployment and measurement.
- Develop state of the art front-end applications using the most up to date technologies (such as Typescript, Angular4, Electron)
- Adopt and refine CI/CD and other engineering quality best practices
- Work closely with devops, other engineers, algorithm developers and professional services to ensure features meet customer needs
- Troubleshoot customer issues, provide quick and thorough solutions
- 2+ years of hands on experience in modern JS frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc)
- 2+ years of experience with server side technologies such as Node.js\Java\Python\etc
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Passion for technology and modern software engineering practices (including reading about technology outside of work)
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced startup environment
- Self driven, communicative, and fun to work with!
- PostgreSQL (or any other relational database), MongoDB (or any other NoSQL database), Redis (or any other key value store)
- Node.js & Python – very strong advantage
- CI/CD experience – very strong advantage
- Machine learning background/understanding – advantage