QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
The Zebra Applications team owns the Imaging Analytics Engine – a large scale distributed system, which runs either in the cloud or on premise, ingests and analyzes huge amounts of medical images with our advanced deep learning algorithms in near real time.
The system is designed in a microservice architecture using Docker, Node.js, Python, Redis, Postgres and ELK stack in the backend with Angular & Electron in the frontend.
As a medical domain company, we are committed to establishing solid quality practices -
Which will allow us to to meet regulatory requirements, and deliver a safe, effective product.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join us and be responsible for our QA infrastructure and boost up our growing QA automation platforms.
IF you are:
- Passionate about quality, automation and CI/CD
- Methodical and organized
- Are comfortable around technology and can learn fast
- Curious about AI and deep learning
- Want to work on products which matter and can improve and save people’s lives
You should join us!
- Own the QA infrastructure, plan, design and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Plan, implement and execute manual & automated tests with high coverage
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects and issues raised by customers
- 3+ years experience in software QA & automation, writing CI/CD pipelines
- 1+ years Experience in a modern, distributed, multi-service, multi-technology environment
- 1+ year of scripting language, pererably python
- 2+ years experience in Linux
- 2+ years experience working with SQL databases
- 2+ years experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Jenkins / GitLab CI expert - very strong advantage
- Automatic UI testing tools (e.g. Selenium) - very strong advantage
- Deployment with AWS, Docker - strong advantage
- Experience with performance benchmarks and scale testing - advantage