Senior Product Manager
About The Position
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for shaping our product direction and the execution of that plan.
You will identify and set product strategy, oversee the product management process day-to-day, understand complex clinical software and its applicability to markets, and you will inspire teams to execute towards vision and goals.
You will work closely with Engineering & Business teams and manage cross functional and global teams.
You will serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product.
- Lead product strategy, while responsible for full product life-cycle, defining the product road-map and collaborating with the team around the product till delivery.
- Work closely with customers like Radiologists and other medical functions, to define and execute product strategy
- Combine quantitative and qualitative research as well as usability testing
- Balance current needs (stated by existing customers) and future needs (based on competitive and market environment)
- 8+ years of product management experience in Healthcare software industry.
- Experience in Medical Imaging software - a huge advantage
- Experience in leading product life-cycle from planning to delivery, in software industry with a mix of technical (product management; engineering) and business background
- Ability to translate complex healthcare business problems in a clear and effective manner for key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute strategic initiatives to advance and drive the product direction and vision
- Willing and able to work in a fast moving startup environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- High capacity and care for the fine details while overseeing the business goals
- Available to travel abroad from time to time
- Relevant education in the areas of Medical / Clinical / Engineering / Business / Bioinformatics