Clinical AI Operation manager
About The Position
Zebra Medical Vision has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people receive access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
As Clinical AI Operation Manager you will manage the Tagging Operation and will be the liaison between the Radiologists, the AI Scientists, the Clinical Department and the Product management team. In addition, this position will oversee clinical studies onsite and provide technical support to clinical experts (radiologists and non-radiologists) teams.
- Execute the medical data requirements roadmap of all the Company's products.
- Consolidate and translate Product and R&D team tagging requirements and timelines into clearly defined action items.
- Recruit and allocate experts (radiologists and non-radiologists) to different clinical projects.
- Negotiate compensation and contract terms with service providers.
- Logistical and technical onboarding of the tagging medical data project.
- Provide overall tactical support for the experts during ongoing missions.
- Track and supervise daily operations of tagging medical data.
- Serve as the key contact person for the experts.
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Keeping Zebra’s radiologists engaged with the Company’s products
- Work with the Finance department to maintain a budget and payment schedule to experts.
- Monitor operational risk across planning processes and escalate key risks to right forums.
- Manage clinical studies on site.
- Bachelor Degree. Advantage - Bachelor Degree in industrial engineering or science.
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively to meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to meet organizational goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Experience working with teams and stakeholders located across the globe.
- Ability and experience to keep and maintain a budget.
- Advantage - clinical studies experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.