Clinical Information Manager
About The Position
Zebra has set out on a mission to help hundreds of millions of people gain access to fast, accurate medical diagnosis, by teaching computers to read and diagnose medical imaging data.
We are a leader in the emerging space of artificial intelligence in radiology - using deep learning to analyze millions of patient imaging scans and provide automated clinical insights to physicians.
If you’re seeking an opportunity to make a true impact - we are developing tools to identify lung and breast cancer, cardiovascular, liver, lung, brain and bone disease and much more. We are growing and seeking people who connect with our mission of providing high-quality, affordable and accessible care to the world's’ population.
This is a huge challenge and an opportunity to get in at a very interesting phase of the comapny and make a significant impact - while working with a fun team in an environment which fosters innovation, independence, responsibility and keeps the customer in mind at all times
As a clinical manager in Zebra you will be responsible for shaping our clinical direction and the execution of that plan.
You identify the clinical strategy, understand complex clinical software and its applicability to users, and you educate the teams to execute against clinical standards and goals.
Ownership of clinical guidelines to project teams, including:
- Clinical background for each of Zebra algorithmic projects
- Radiological manifestation of findings and diseases
- Required clinical outcome - how can Zebra’s algorithms positively affect healthcare
- Literature surveys to assist project teams in properly defining clinical goals and outcomes
- Input and assistance to the regulatory process
Manage the clinical data preparation and aggregation process
- Define, in collaboration with regulatory affairs, patient cohorts, inclusion and exclusion criteria for clinical protocols
- Curate the necessary data for clinical algorithms
- Define and execute data tagging assignments with Zebra’s clinical community
Assist with material preparation and review for clinical and scientific publications
- Medical or scientific degree: MD, Physician, Pharmacist, PharmD, PhD MSc in biology / health
- 3+ years experience in the industry as MSL, Medical advisor, clinical study support function or similar positions in the pharma or health industry
- Wide Clinical knowledge
- Experience in radiology very strong advantage
- Demonstrated experience in building relationship with key opinion Leaders
- Experience developing and providing Training and Education programs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- High autodidactic and integration abilities
- Strong team worker, ability to collaborate with people from a wide range of disciplines and interfaces in Israel and abroad
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Leadership skills