Why work at Zebra?
Make a difference in the world
We’re using big data and machine learning to create automated decision support and diagnostic insights that will help millions of people receive better, faster, more accurate healthcare.
Solve really big, difficult problems
Detecting early stage cancer, identifying people with Osteoporosis, heart disease, emphysema and other diseases. Trying to find patterns and insights in millions of clinical records and building platforms to help researchers around the world accelerate scientific discovery.
We are a growing startup, dynamic and fast moving, operating in one of the most fascinating business environments today – Digital Health and Healthcare IT. We invest in creating an enriching, challenging work environment driven by talented people who want to share this adventure with us!
Data engineer/Full stack data developer
- 4+ years experience in data-related technologies, data representation and search technologies
- 3+ years of server development experience
- Experience in designing and developing distributed, large-scale systems
- Strong design and engineering capabilities
- DevOps skills – bonus
- Previous in-depth experience with Databases, Big data methodologies & technologies – including principles, architecture and implementation of high performance data applications
- Extensive knowledge in ElasticSearch/Solr (lucene based search engines)
- Basic knowledge with NoSQL (preferably Redis and MongoDB) technologies
- Experience with SOA and OOP
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python/Bash
- Experience in web backend programming (preferably Node.js)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience with open source frameworks such as Docker containers engine
- Experience in web frontend programming (preferably AngularJS) is an advantage
- Distributed data processing technologies such as Spark, Kafka or similar
- Experience with text analysis and NLP is an advantage
- Experience in building a CI infrastructure is an advantage
Full stack – Application Team
- 5+ years of backend and system engineering experience
- Fluent in latest web technologies – AngularJS, jQuery, Node.js
- Product oriented and problem solving personality.
- Experience with micro-services – strong advantage.
- Experience with high traffic high availability web server development and – strong advantage
- Experience with AWS, Dockers technology, Linux environment – advantage
- Design awareness, UX, UI experience – advantage
- Experience with relational and nonrelational databases – Postgres, MongoDB – advantage